By partnering with the County Community Foundation, professional advisors of many kinds-financial planners, lawyers, accountants, and others-can help their clients fulfill their financial, family and charitable goals.
Here are just a few ways the County Community Foundation achieves this:
- We work as your partner. You stay in control of your client relationships-we're here to help you provide a full range of services to your clients;
- We are experts on charitable giving. Whether it's setting up an alternative to a private foundation or putting together a complicated estate plan, we can tailor giving plans to meet your client's needs;
- We are experts about our community, so we can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving;
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish an advised fund with us, you and they can stay involved for generations;
- We help your clients donate a variety of assets, including cash, appreciated securities, and real estate. These can be assets they give now or later, as part of their estate plans.
You can help make a difference in the lives of your clients. By partnering with us, you may be able to help your clients increase their current income, increase their heirs' inheritance, create a legacy for the community, and teach their children about philanthropy.
As a public charity, we offer maximum tax benefits. And starting a fund at a community foundation is significantly less expensive and easier than starting and operating a private foundation.